- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Do What Comes Naturally
- Easy Hold
- Perfect for All Hair Types
- Natural Botanicals
- Adds Volume for Great Styling
- pH Balanced
- 100% Biodegradable
Green tea & lime
- Wheat and rice protein for smooth control
- Natural botanicals nourish hair
- No SLS, parabens, phthalates
- No animal ingredients or animal testing
- No artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives
Place a little in palm and run through hair, style.
Aqua, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed wheat protein, polyquaternum 11, panthenol, hydrolized rice protein, articum lappa (burdock extract), hedera helix, (ivy extract), trigonella foenum graecum (fenugreek extract), panthenyl hydroxypropyl steardimonium chloride, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), camellia sinensis (green tea extract)*, citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), potassium sorbate, citric acid.
I feels fine, but it leaves a residue. When I shower, I can still feel in my hair and I cannot run my fingers through-its a bit of a struggle.
Posted by Reviewer3058981 on Jul 08, 2014
Light hold with mild inoffensive perfume. It's okay but I probably wouldn't buy it again as I wanted no perfume and a stronger hold.
A little disappointed
Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013
This product made my hair tangled and it didnt really do anything to my hair besides making it smell good and dry it out. It made it look a little like beach hair, but not enough to make it work.
Not gluten free
Posted by tinatherese on Dec 19, 2012
I will not be able to try this one as it has wheat protein in it, didn't see it when I ordered it.
Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012
works well and not full of bad stuff.