- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing
- Broad Spectrum SPF 18
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging. Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- No parabens
- No nanoparticles
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No animal ingredients or testing
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 3%, Zinc Oxide 2.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, polysorbate-20, helianthus annuus (sunflower oil) seed oil, glycerin, acrylates copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, xanthan gum, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, avena sativa (oat) betaglucan, avena sativa (oat) proteins, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, glycrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, carota sativa (carrot) extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol|