Kiss My Face, Obsessively Natural Kids, Toothpaste with Fluoride, Berry Smart, 4 oz (113 g)
(Save Image)

Kiss My Face, Obsessively Natural Kids, Toothpaste with Fluoride, Berry Smart, 4 oz (113 g)
(Save Image)

Kiss My Face, Obsessively Natural Kids, Toothpaste with Fluoride, Berry Smart, 4 oz (113 g)

Specifications
  • Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
  • Product Code: KMF-83594
  • UPC Code: 028367835943
  • Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
  • Dimensions: 1.6 x 7 x 2 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
  • Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.

SRP: $5.95
Our Price: $4.58
4 for $17.86 12 for $52.21
Savings of: $1.37 (23% Off)
In Stock: Yes

Free 1-5 Day Domestic Shipping for orders over $20.00!
Save $2.00! Get this now for $2.95!

Product Overview

Description
  • 100% Natural
  • No Parabens, SLS, Artificial Colors or Flavors ...No Kidding!
  • Perley the Polar Bear
  • pH Balanced
  • 100% Biodegradable

Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.

Suggested Use

Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Instruct children over 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision

Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.

Other Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w Purpose: Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, aqua, hydrated silica, zinc citrate, xylitol, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit powder, natural flavors, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, stevia rebaudiana extract, sorbic acid.

This product contains no parabens, SLS, gluten, artificial colors or flavors and was not tested on Perley or any other animal.

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Customer Reviews

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives