Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
By Kiss My Face637 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: KMF-83345
- UPC Code: 028367833451
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Antioxidant Defenders
- With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia
- Face + Neck Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Oxybenzone
- Fragrance Free
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Practice safe sun! Effective antioxidant rich, anti-aging sunscreen helps protect delicate skin year round.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 40 minutes swimming/sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, use Broad Spectrum sunscreen SPF of 15 or higher and other protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 3%, zinc oxide 3%. Purpose: Sunscreen.
Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl hexapeptide 8, acrylates copolymer, a-lipoic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, ascorbyl palmitate, (vitamin C), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linoleic acid, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, sorbitan olivate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged/broken skin.
- Stop use / ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.
Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.