Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, with Hydresia, Broad Spectrum SPF 40, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
By Kiss My Face20 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: KMF-84044
- UPC Code: 028367840442
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.5 x 6.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Natural Mineral Formula
- Blends in Clear
- With Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Nanoparticles
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Remarkably effective, chemical-free sunscreen enriched with Hydresia oleosomes, nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower oil. Ideal for sensitive skin and children too!
Uses: helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures - Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearalkonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, silica, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ergocalciferol (vitamin D), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I only used this for my face. But I'm so confused as to how this is advertised as clear sunscreen. I have tried many times over to make it blend into my skin, but there is ALWAYS a white cast. I have fair/olive skin, but maybe it will work fine in all areas BUT the face.
I was so happy to find this sunscreen on iherb. It is rated as the second best sunscreen at ewg`s cosmetic database: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/all-sunscreens/ It contains no harmful ingrediens, no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.The balance between UVA/UVB protection is excelent. It rubs in easily and has a very neutral smell. Highly recommended!