Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, with Hydresia, Broad Spectrum SPF 40, 3 fl oz (88 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Kiss My Face23 Reviews
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: KMF-84044
- UPC Code: 028367840442
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.5 x 6.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Natural Mineral Formula
- Blends in Clear
- With Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Nanoparticles
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Remarkably effective, chemical-free sunscreen enriched with Hydresia oleosomes, nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower oil. Ideal for sensitive skin and children too!
Uses: helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures - Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearalkonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, silica, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ergocalciferol (vitamin D), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was so happy to find this sunscreen on iherb. It is rated as the second best sunscreen at ewg`s cosmetic database: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/all-sunscreens/ It contains no harmful ingrediens, no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.The balance between UVA/UVB protection is excelent. It rubs in easily and has a very neutral smell. Highly recommended!
I only used this for my face. But I'm so confused as to how this is advertised as clear sunscreen. I have tried many times over to make it blend into my skin, but there is ALWAYS a white cast. I have fair/olive skin, but maybe it will work fine in all areas BUT the face.