Kitchens of India, Onion & Yogurt Cooking Sauce, Mild, 12.2 oz (347 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Delhi Dum Aloo
- Authentic Indian Recipe-Made in India
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
Artfully blended by the Master Chefs of ITC Hotels - this sauce is a delightful and mild combination of yogurt and onions, spiced with aromatic green cardamoms and fennel seeds. Just add baby potatoes, to recreate the authentic taste of Dum Aloo - a favorite from the Indian Capital, Delhi.
Stove Top Recipe (For Best Results)
For Dum Aloo: Peel 1 lb (12-15 pieces) of baby potatoes and pierce them with a fork. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry the potatoes until golden brown. Drain excess oil. Add 1 jar (12.2 oz) of Kitchens of India Delhi Dum Aloo Sauce, bring to a boil and then simmer covered with occasional stirring until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Add water during cooking is required.
Serve hot with naan bread or steamed rice.
Onions, water, yogurt (milk, cultures), tomato paste, cashews, spices, ginger, salt, lime juice, yellow corn flour and sunflower oil. Contains milk and cashews. Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, treenuts and wheat.
Shake well before use.
Once opened, consume immediately.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (62 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||6 g||2%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|