Kneipp, Body Oil, Evening Primrose, Professional Skincare, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natures Expert
- Kneipp Works!
- Everyday Care for Very Dry, Itchy, Irritated or Flaky Skin
- Intensely Moisturizes
- Calms Itchy and Irritated Skin
- Relieves Redness
Kneipp Evening Primrose products are dermatologist tested for “needy skin” that is extremely dry, flaking, cracked, coarse or irritated. They improve skin’s appearance and with daily use, skin will once again feel moisturized and hydrated without irritation.
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the tiny black seeds of the Evening Primrose flower. It contains precious Gamma-Linoleic Acid, which is responsible for the remarkable healing properties of the plant, benefiting extremely dry skin conditions.
This intensely moisturizing, natural plant formula is everyday care for very dry, itchy, irritated or flaky skin. Natural calming Evening Primrose Oil, which contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid, protects and comforts “needy skin.” Skin is left feeling calm, redness is relieved and overall appearance of the skin is improved. Emollient Almond and Sunflower natural oils are particularly well tolerated by the skin and regulate the skin’s natural hydration. Complete with highly concentrated Vitamin E, to protect and keep your skin looking healthy.
A study confirms that skin is left feeling soft, smooth and supple and appearance is significantly improved:
100%- confirm improvement in smoothness and suppleness
87% - confirm improvement in skin’s appearance
(*Results observed by dermatologists of an independent test institute: application over 4 weeks, 30 participants)
“Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health.”
Since 1891, Kneipp has been manufacturing contemporary products for health and well-being. Botanical competence and pharmaceutical experience, state-of-the-art production techniques as well as carefully conducted scientific checks answer for its quality, which has been proven for generations.
Kneipp works. Naturally!
- No preservatives (e.g. Parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- No perfume oil
- Plant-derived active ingredients
- Skin tolerance confirmed by dermatologists
- Developed and tested by experienced scientists and dermatologists
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
- Kneipp is a member of the German Federal Association of People for Animal Rights
After shower or bath, apply in a thin layer to still damp skin. Gently massage into skin.
Isopropyl myristate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopheryl acetate, cananga odorata flower oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, linalool, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, limonene, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, eugenol, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.