Kneipp, Cold & Flu Bath, Eucalyptus, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Special Edition
- Highly Concentrated
- With Natural Essential Oils
"Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health."
The benefits of warm baths have been known since ancient times. Kneipp Herbal Baths promote the healthful benefits of nature. Plant and herbal based formulas help to restore and maintain well-being, naturally.
"Kneipp works." Naturally!
Kneipp offers uniquely effective, innovative and natural concepts for good health and overall well-being, all based on Sebastian Kneipp's holistic philosophy.
Kneipp is one of the leading providers of effective body and health care products, food supplements and bath additives in Europe.
Kneipp Herbal Baths – an obligation:
- Optimum skin compatibility as shown through double testing results for efficacy and usage
- Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
- Plant-derived active ingredients
This highly concentrated Kneipp Cold & Flu Eucalyptus Bath treatment with aroma-intensive, essential eucalyptus oil stimulates and helps clear the senses especially during cold and flu season. It soothes symptoms which come with having a cold or the flu and pleasantly warms the entire body.
Fill tub, add Kneipp Cold & Flu Bath Eucalyptus (fill 1 cap) and mix gently. For 20 baths.
Water temperature: 97º-100ºF/36-38ºC
Bathing time: 15-20 minutes
Caution Slip Hazard! This product contains a high concentration of essential oils. Do not pour undiluted on any surface, such as tubs, tiles, shower stalls, etc.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Polysorbate 20, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, aqua (water), limonene, linalool, tocopherol, Cl 19140 (yellow 5), Cl 42090 (blue 1)
- NO preservatives (e.g. Parabens)
- NO paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- NO animal-derived ingredients
- NO material with a high sensitization potential