Kneipp, Cold & Sinus Relief Mineral Bath Salt, Eucalyptus, 17.63 oz (500 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 8-10 Full Baths
Breathe easier during cold, flu and allergy season, with pure and natural thermal spring salt.
Kneipp Cold & Sinus Relief Mineral Bath Salt is made with valuable Eucalyptus essential oil.
The high content of pure and natural thermal spring salt is sourced from Europe's last remaining salt works, "Saline Luisenhall", mined by using traditional pan boiling methods which reveal unique salt crystals free from chemical additives and environmental pollutants.
These salt crystals are evaporated from the pure water of a 250 million-year-old underground salt water sea. The salt's unique crystal form is easily soluble and naturally absorbs the essential oils into its pores, until released into a warm, steamy bath.
Kneipp works. Naturally!
- No preservatives (e.g. parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- Plant-derived active ingredients
- Skin tolerance confirmed by dermatologists
- Developed and tested by experienced scientists and dermatologists
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
- Kneipp is a member of the German Federal Association of People for Animal Rights
For a full bath, add 3/4 cap of bath salt to bath water (97-100°F / 36-38°C). Soak for 15-20 minutes.
Tested on Villeroy & Boch whirlpools: www.villeroy-boch.com. Prior to activating your whirlpool, dissolve bath salt in water and add to tub. Foam formation possible depending on construction and dosage. If in doubt, please consult your whirlpool bath manufacturer.
Sodium chloride, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, sodium methyl oleoyl taurate, sodium carbonate, polysorbate 20, limonene.
For external use only. Do not ingest. If swallowed, immediately consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Discontinue immediately in case of irritations of allergies. Keep away from vulnerable or sensitive surfaces.