Kneipp, Cold & Wet Weather Bath For Children, Thyme & Mint, Ages 3+, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature's Expert
- Kneipp Works!
- With Natural Essential Oils
- Warming and Comforting
- For Approx. 20 Baths
This healthy bath for children contains aroma-intensive, valuable essential oils. The composition was specially formulated for children to ward off winter's chill and help maintain good health when weather does not cooperate. Kneipp Cold & Wet Weather Bath is so mild that it can be used daily.
Especially in the cold and wet season, thyme has invigorating and soothing properties which help ease breathing.
Mint is a natural disinfectant. It is very refreshing and exhilarating.
Kneipp Works. Naturally!
The benefits of warm baths have been known since ancient times. Kneipp Good Health Baths promote the healthful benefits of nature. The purest natural herbs in the form of highly concentrated plant essential oils, known as the immune system of the plant, are inhaled from the steam in a bath by soaking in a tub. Plant and herbal based formulas help restore and maintain well-being, naturally.
Keipp Bath Care - Nature's Expert:
- Skin compatibility proven by independent university institute
- Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
- Plant-derived active ingredients
For a full bath for children age 3 and up, fill tub, add 1/2 cap Kneipp Cold & Wet Weather Bath and mix gently. Rinse cap after use. For approx. 20 baths.
Water temperature: 97° - 100°F / 36 - 38°C.
Bathing time: 15-20 minutes.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep bottle out of reach of children. Always use with water, never undiluted. Stop using immediately if any skin irritation occurs.
Polysorbate 20, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), mentha arvensis leaf oil, pinus pinaster oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, CI 19140, CI 42090.
- No preservatives (e.g. parabens)
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- No animal-derived ingredients
- No material with a high sensitization potential