Kneipp, Evening Primrose, Intensive Salve, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Nature's Expert Kneipp Works!
- Professional Skincare
- Everyday Care for Very Dry, Itchy, Irritated or Flaky Skin
- Intensely Moisturizes
- Calms Itchy and Irritated Skin
- Improves Skin's Elasticity*
- Suitable for Children Ages 3+
- pH Balanced
- Fragrance Free
- Kneipp Works. Naturally!
Kneipp Evening Primrose products are dermatologist tested for "needy skin" that is extremely dry, flaking, cracked, coarse or irritated. They improve skin's appearance and with daily use, skin will once again feel moisturized and hydrated without irritation.
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the tiny black seeds of the Evening Primrose flower. It contains precious Gamma-Linoleic Acid, which is responsible for the remarkable healing properties of the plant, benefiting extremely dry skin conditions.
This intensely moisturizing, natural plant formula is everyday care, for very dry, itchy, irritated or flaky conditions. It is especially suitable for use on broken areas of the skin which are causing discomfort. Natural calming Evening Primrose Oil, which contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid, protects and comforts "needy skin". Skin is left feeling calm, redness is relieved and overall appearance of the skin is improved. Complete with precious Almond Oil, Prune Seed Oil and Panthenol, which combined, hydrate and nourish the skin. Suitable for children ages 3 and up.
A study confirms a significant improvement in the skin's elasticity, appearance, dryness, itching and redness
(*Results observed by dermatologists of an independent test institute: application over 4 weeks, 37 participants with mild to medium irritations, 34 had broken areas of the skin)
"Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health"
Since 1891, Kneipp has been manufacturing contemporary products for health and well-being. Botanical competence and pharmaceutical experience, state-of-the-art production techniques as well as carefully conducted scientific checks answer for its quality which has been proven for generations.
Kneipp works. Naturally!
Kneipp Body Care - Nature's Expert:
Skin compatibility proven by tests done at dermatological university hospital
Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists
Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
Plant-derived active ingredients
- No preservatives (e.g. parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- No animal-derived ingredients
- No material with a high sensitization potential
Apply as needed to irritated areas of the skin several times a day. Massage in gently.
Aqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, pentylene glycol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, prunus domestica seed oil, phytosterols, potassium palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, panthenol, xanthan gum, tocopherol.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.