Kneipp, Healthy Feet, Foot Spray, Calendula-Rosemary, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Developed in Cooperation with Podiatrists!
- Absorbs Odor, Deodorizes and Refreshes
- Nature's Experts - Kneipp Works!
Kneipp Foot Spray based on soothing calendula extract beneficial rosemary essential oil and natural tapioca starch, helps absorb odor and moisture fast. The powdery soft texture promotes pleasantly dry, but at the same time silky-soft feet. This spray keeps your feet odor-free while leaving them uplifted and refreshed. Kneipp Foot Spray is an environmentally friendly, propellant-free pump spray. Use at home or on the go!
Kniepp Body Care - Nature's Expert:
Skin compatibility as shown through double testing results for efficacy and usage
Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists
Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
Plant-derived active ingredients
Shake well before use. Spray on feet, spread evenly and let absorb briefly.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray on clothes, eyes and mucous membranes. Wash hands after use.
Aqua (water), alcohol, tapioca starch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, panthenol camphor, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, humulus lupulus cone extract, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, parfum (fragrance), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tromethamine.
- No preservatives (e.g. Parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- No animal derived ingredients
- No material with a high sensitization potential