Kneipp, Herbal Body Wash, Mint & Eucalyptus, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kneipp Works!
- Sinus Relief
- With Essential Oils
- Clears the Senses
Mint and eucalyptus essential oils stimulate and clear the senses. Provides gently cleansing, leaving your skin soft and supple, moisturized and lightly scented.
- Color preservative (e.g. Paraben) free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Alkaline free
- Dermatologist tested
Apply to wet skin. Lather, then rinse.
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis leaf oil, menthol, citrus nobilis (madarin orange) peel oil, pogostemon cablin oil, juniperus mexicana oil, citrus cablin oil, juniperus mexicana oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citurs aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula hybrida oil, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, limonene, parfum (fragrance), glyceryl oleate, PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate, glycol distearate, glycerin, tocopherol.
For external use only. Do not ingest, Keep out of reach of children.
The smell is very true and the perfect strength. I'm sure that this would be great when you have a cold. Eucalyptus is one of my favorite scents, so I use this as an everyday body wash. It's not at all drying, but not moisturizing either. It just gently cleanses the skin. It is a small package, but you really only need the smallest amount, so I don't mind.