Kneipp, Intensive Balm, Evening Primrose, +10% Urea, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Professional Skincare
- Everyday Care for Very Dry, Itchy, Irritated or Flaky Skin
- Intensely Moisturizes
- Calms Itchy and Irritated Skin
- Improves Skin's Elasticity*
- pH Balanced
Kneipp Evening Primrose products are dermatologist tested for "needy skin" that is extremely dry, flaking, cracked, coarse or irritated. They improve skin's appearance and with daily use, skin will once again feel moisturized and hydrated without irritation.
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the tiny black seeds of the Evening Primrose flower. It contains precious Gamma-Linoleic Acid, which is responsible for the remarkable healing properties of the plant, benefiting extremely dry skin conditions.
This intensely moisturizing, natural plant formula is everyday care, specifically for very dry, itchy, irritated or flaky areas or patches of skin, on the face or body. Natural calming Evening Primrose Oil, which contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid, protects and comforts "needy skin". Skin is left feeling calm, redness is relieved and overall appearance of the skin is improved. Urea, when applied to the skin, is super-hydrating and improves suppleness. Complete with precious Almond Oil, Prune Seed Oil and Panthenol, which combined, hydrate and nourish the skin.
A study confirms a significant improvement in the skin's elasticity, appearance, dryness, itching and redness:
(*Results observed by dermatologists of an independent test institute: application over 4 weeks, 37 participants with mild to medium irritation)
"Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health."
Kneipp Works. Naturally!
- No preservatives (e.g. parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- Plant-derived active ingredients
- Skin tolerance confirmed by dermatologists
- Developed and tested by experienced scientists and dermatologists
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy
- Kneipp is a member of the German Federal Association of People for Animal Rights
Apply as needed to patches of irritated or very dry skin. Gently massage.
Aqua (water), urea, glyceryl stearate SE, cetearyl alcohol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olus (vegetable) oil, glycerin, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, myristyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, phytosterols, sodium stearoyl glutamate, citric acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, panthenol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, cananga odorata flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, linalool, citronellol, limonene, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, eugenol, p-anisic-acid, parfum (fragrance), caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, triacetin, tocopherol.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.