Kneipp, Joint & Muscle Active Spray, Arnica, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature's Expert - Kneipp Works!
- For Active Lifestyles
- Environmentally Friendly, Propellant-Free Pump Spray
This Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Active Spray is specially formulated for people on-the-go. Easy to apply, it is non-staining and can be sprayed over light hose. It absorbs quickly for instant relief and can be used throughout the day. Beneficial arnica blossom, and other natural ingredients, relax and refresh immediately. The Arnica Joint & Muscle Active Spray cools pleasantly and quickly for on-the-go relief. Use at work, after exercise or while traveling.
Arnica, also known as Mountain Daisy, has been revered for centuries. Traditionally, Europeans and Native Americans used it as a favorite natural remedy for sprains, bruises and wounds. It is also known to help ease the stress of over exertion and it offers relief after strenuous activity. Arnica is a natural astringent and it has been known to be beneficial for circulation.
"Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health."
Since 1891, Kneipp has been manufacturing contemporary products for health and well-being. Botanical competence and pharmaceutical experience, state-of-the-art production techniques as well as carefully conducted scientific checks answer for its quality, which has been proven for generations.
Kneipp works. Naturally!
Kneipp offers uniquely effective, innovative and natural concepts for good health and overall well-being, all based on Sebastian Kneipp's holistic philosophy.
Kneipp Bath Care - Nature's Expert:
- Skin compatibility proven by tests done at dermatological university hospital.
- Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists.
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy.
- Plant-derived active ingredients.
- No preservatives (e.g. paraben)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicon and mineral oils
- No animal-derived ingredients
Spray evenly over legs from ankle to mid-thigh, or onto muscles in need of a quick revitalization. Do not massage in. Use daily as needed. Do not use on broken skin.
Not recommended for children under 12.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (water), alcohol, panthenol, arnica montana flower extract, menthol, camphor, lavandula hybrida oil, linalool, limonene, coumarin, parfum (fragrance), glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Arnica in both the spray and gel are marvelous to help relieve post surgical scar areas. I broke my leg and had a lot of metal put in. Constant ankle pain. Boy this really works and I get to go to sleep now.