Kneipp, Joint & Muscle Rescue Bath, Arnica, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature's Expert - Kneipp Works!
- Good Health Bath
- With Natural Essential Oils
- Revitalizes, Soothes and Warms The Whole Body
- Highly Concentrated
Kneipp works. Naturally!
The benefits of warm baths have been known since ancient times. Kneipp Good Health Baths promote the healthful benefits of nature. The purest natural herbs in the form of highly concentrated plant essential oils interact with the natural healing and soothing powers of water. Essential oils, known as the immune system of the plant, are inhaled from the stem in a bath by soaking in a tub. Plant and herbal based formulas help restore and maintain well-being, naturally.
Kneipp Joint & Muscle Rescue Bath, with valuable active ingredients of the arnica blossom and aroma-intensive essential pine oils, is specially suited for use after physical activities. It helps relieve joints and muscles. The whole body benefits from its revitalizing, soothing and warming effects. Additional sunflower oil moisturizes skin.
Its soothing effects have earned the arnica flower a place of high honor. It is beneficial for circulatory problems and helps relieve aches and pains for strenuous activity.
Essential pine oils are stimulating. They are known to strengthen body's defenses and ease tension and muscle pain.
"Nature has provided us generously with everything we need to remain in good health."
Since 1891, Kneipp has been manufacturing contemporary products for health and well-being. Botanical competence and pharmaceutical experience, state-of-the-art production techniques as well as carefully conducted scientific checks answer for its quality, which has been proven for generations.
Kneipp Bath Care - Nature's Expert:
- Skin compatibility as shown through double testing results for efficacy and usage.
- Developed and tested in cooperation with dermatologists.
- Eco-friendly and resource-protecting company philosophy.
- Plant-derived active ingredients.
- No preservatives (e.g. Parabens)
- No color
- No paraffin, silicone and mineral oils
- No animal-derived ingredients
Fill tub, add 1 capful Kneipp Good Health Bath and mix gently. Rinse cap after use. For approx. 10 baths.
Water temperature: 97°-100°F / 36-38°C.
Bathing time: 15-20 minutes.
Polysorbate 20, pinus pinaster oil, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), limonene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, abies sibirica oil, arnica montana flower extract, myrocarpus fastigiatus wood oil, pinus sylvestris leaf oil, pinus pumilio oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, linalool, farnesol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, tocopherol.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains a high concentration of essential oils. To avoid discoloration, do not pour undiluted liquid on any surface, such as tubs, tiles, shower stall, etc.
Do not pour directly into empty tub, add bath oil to running water. After taking your bath, rinse tub well with hot water and remove product residue immediately.