- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Let's Make Knorr!
A velvety blend of cheeses perfect not just for pasta, but also for chicken, fish and veal.
Makes 1- 3/4 Cups
- Whisk sauce mix and 1- 3/4 cups milk in a small saucepan. Add 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes. For a lower fat sauce, feel free to use non-fat milk or omit the margarine.
Dehydrated parmesan, cheddar, blue cheese blend [milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes, whey, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, maltodextrin, nonfat dry milk, natural flavors, disodium phosphate, sodium caseinate (milk), lactic acid, mono and diglycerides, citric acid], corn starch, wheat flour, maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed corn protein, salt, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, spice.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Package: 3|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
치즈향이 대박 좋아요 꼬릿꼬릿한..진짜 스파게티 ㅋㅋ 여기다 마늘좀 다져넣고 우유좀 붓고 했더니 매장서 파는 스파게티보다 맛있어요 근데 좀 짠맛이 있어서 우유를 400ml쯤 넣었어요 ㅋㅋ
Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015
It's really nice
Posted by 5380569062960688295 on Apr 19, 2014
Really tasty Easy to make and i will buy it again
Regular alfredo sauce
Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 28, 2014
Delicious with pasta.My daughter really loved it
Good quick fix.
Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Feb 17, 2014
I made the mistake of using regular almond milk in this (not unsweetened) and somehow this turned too sweet to bare. I had to recon with herbs and spices and salt to make it tolerable on pasta. Will try again because it is so quick to make. And I'll edit this review if it tastes better.