Knorr, Creamy Pesto Sauce Mix, 1.2 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Let's Make Knorr!
A rich sauce pairing the flavors of garlic, spinach and onions with the creamy sharpness of Parmesan cheese.
Makes 1-1/4 cups
- Whisk sauce mix and 1 cups milk and 1/4 cup olive oil in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes. For a lower fat sauce, feel free to use non-fat milk.
Maltodextrin, corn starch, wheat flour, salt, whey (milk), monosodium glutamate, spinach, garlic powder, basil, sugar, natural flavor (soy), onion powder, spice.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Package: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Sugars||less than 1g|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
I really loves this product, I cooked it for 5 min with butter and milk and it adds a lot of great taste to the pasta.
Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015
Posted by 5541430292069479437 on Jul 31, 2014
Great with potatoes, truly creamy. Disappointed that it's discontinued.
Posted by patriciavongray on Apr 10, 2014
Sabe bastante a pesto pero es cremosa, muy rica.
Best Knorr Sauce Mix
Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Feb 17, 2014
Out of all the other types of Knorrs sauce mix, this is the only one I will keep re-ordering because it was just perfect. Very tasty. But that is probably because it has MSG in it. I won't use this more than once every few months and I try to add more milk than it calls for and some of my own herbs from home to enhance the flavor. But for those who are allergic to MSG, BEWARE!