Knorr, Fideos, Tomato Based Pasta Soup Mix, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Product of Mexico
- In medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir in Soup Mix and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado, sliced scallions or shredded cheese.
Enriched toasted pasta (wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, tomato powder, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and/or soybean oil, maltodextrin, sugar, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, garlic powder, chicken fat, silicon dioxide (for anticaking), citric acid, palm oil, dehydrated cilantro leaves, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, xanthan gum, disodium inosinate, spice, annatto (for color), ascorbic acid (an antioxidant used to protect quality), artificial flavor.
|Serving Size: 2 2/3 Tbsp (25 g)|
|Servings Per Package: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Handy Soup Mix to Have On Hand!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Handy item to have on hand for a quick soup. It's nice to have a fast meal on hand.
Tasty Tasty MSG
Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Feb 17, 2014
I'm no hater of MSG. It only ever became a thing because some people are allergic to it. MSG truly just brings flavors together and enhances it. That being said, I won't be reordering this because the rest of the ingredients are a little too artificial for my kitchen. For 98 cents I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
didn't like it
Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Feb 12, 2014
didn't like it
Different from what was expected
Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013
This Soup reminded me of a minestrone Soup kind of. Tasty and yummy. I love pasta in these kind of soups, so it was great. Next time I will add vegetales and maybe some meatballs or some meat, and use the Soup from the package as a base for my own Version.