Knorr, French Onion Recipe Mix, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.39|
- Let's Make Knorr!
Perfect for adding a rich and full-flavored caramelized onion background to your favorite meals.
Makes 3 cups
- Combine 3 cups water and Knorr French Onion recipe mix in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
Dehydrated onions, potato starch, maltodextrin, salt, beef fat, monosodium glutamate, sugar, yeast extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, lactose (milk), hydrolyzed wheat protein, caramel color, natural flavors (contains sulfites), autolyzed yeast extract, spice, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate.
Made in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, sesame, and sulfites.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (13 g) (make 1 cup soup prepared)|
|Servings Per Package: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1g||3%|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Knorr soup mix
Posted by 5384291601158100703 on Feb 19, 2016
This Le wek soup mix is my fav This Leek soup mix is my favorite when making potatoes soup
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Sep 25, 2013
Makes a good dip!
Posted by Reviewer1140387 on Aug 15, 2013
Posted by 5120775936314933417 on Jun 25, 2013
Although has a lot of synthetic stuff, not the healthiest but still very yummy, i`m vegan so i can`t eat it but i gave this to my dad for father`s day.. since we can`t get it here, he felt like a kid all over again!