- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Flavored with other Natural Flavor
- Let's Make Knorr!
Seasoned with roasted chicken stock and a traditional blend of herbs and spices.
- Whisk gravy mix and 1-1/4 cups water in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes.
Wheat flour, whey protein concentrate (milk), salt, maltodextrin (corn), chicken fat, autolyzed yeast extract, monosodium glutamate, natural flavors, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, guar gum, caramel color, spices, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, chicken powder, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt enzymes), partially hydrogenated soybean oil, turmeric, succinic acid, malic acid.
Made in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, sesame, and sulfites.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Knorr Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix is a Great Tasting Product!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Great tasting Gravy Mix!
Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 17, 2013
went to bin
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013
Sometimes I crave mashed potatoes and gravy and this fits the bill. Will buy again.
Yet to know
Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013
As I found the Picture on the pack seem a bit curious, I have yet to try the gravy. Happy to get something New which is not to be found on the shelves of supermarkets here though!