- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Let's Make Knorr!
A garden medley blend of carrots, onions, tomatoes, celery root, leeks, cabbage, cauliflower, green peas and potatoes.
Makes 4 cups
- Combine 4 cups water and Knorr Vegetable recipe mix in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
Potato starch, monosodium glutamate, salt, maltodextrin (corn, potato), onions*, carrots*, tomato flakes, celery root flakes (sulfur dioxide used to protect quality), leek*, cabbage flakes, canola oil, autolyzed yeast extract (barley), peas*, tomato powder, broccoli powder, thiamine hydrochloride, garlic powder, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, natural flavor, turmeric spice. *Dehydrated
Made in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, sesame, and sulfites.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (10 g) (make 1 cup soup prepared)|
|Servings Per Package: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1 g||3%|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by 5128294624981247012 on Feb 17, 2015
Use this product often, love it as a dip
Knorr Veg soup mix
Posted by 5068674421982820845 on Sep 22, 2013
Excellent product, we make the spinach dip on back of packet. It's magnificent!!
Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012
You better off making your own soup with fresh vegetables.. Perhaps good as dip though, I did not try it!
Excellent. dip Knorr Veg
Posted by Reviewer3299184 on Jun 12, 2012
I made the dip recipe on the package, adding chopped artichoke hearts, it was a big hit with company. A keeper.