Now Foods, Kool-Mint Cayenne, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
By Now Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vascular Health
- Stimulates Healthy Digestion
- Gentle on the Stomach
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
Native Americans have used cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) as food, as well as for its therapeutic potential for thousands of years. The hot and spicy taste of cayenne pepper is primarily due to a component known as capsaicin. Modern Scientific studies have indicated that consumption of Cayenne is buffered with Peppermint and Guar Gum to reduce the burning sensation that sometimes occurs with cayenne supplements
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 or 2 times daily with liquid after meals.
Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cayenne Pepper Powder (Capsicum frutescens) (fruit)||400 mg||*|
|Proprietary blend of Guar Gum Powder (seed) and Peppermint Extract (Mentha Piperita) (leaves)||110 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|