Koyo Natural Foods, Organic Plain Rice Cakes, Lightly Salted, 6 oz (168 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International
Have you ever had a fresh rice cake?
- We make all our rice cakes to order and never let them sit in a warehouse aging. You will notice the difference in the taste of Koyo Rice Cakes, a clear "finish" on the palate.
- Koyo Rice Cakes are made of 100% whole grain brown rice. We do not use broken and mill by-products
- The secret to great rice cakes is the cooking technique. Just the right time, temperature and pressure will yield a cake of distinctive toasty flavor and crispy texture. Only Koyo cakes achieve this delightful toasted rice taste
Organic whole grain brown rice, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1 Cake (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||Less than 1 g|
|** Contains less than 2% of the daily value of these nutrients.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
These rice cakes are dense enough to make it feel like you aren't just eating "air". They are very very lightly salted. I can barely taste any hint of salt.