Kroeger Herb Co, Complete Concentrates, Ginkgo Biloba, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.66|
- Standardized to 10% Flavone Glycosides Using a Full-Profile, Natural Extraction in a Base of Raw Ginkgo Biloba Leaf
- Optima Valitudine "Excellent Health"
- Herbal Supplement
Only Complete Concentrates use standardized, full-profile herbal extracts of an all-natural water or water/alcohol extraction process without harmful solvents, such as acetone, hexane or denatured alcohol, and without excipients, such as maltodextrin. Complete Concentrates are made with an active base of pure herb without any fillers, binders or flowing agents.
1 capsule 2 times daily.
Vegetarian source capsules and water.
Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use during pregnancy unless recommended by your health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf, dried extract (standardized to 10% flavone glycosides) **||100 mg||†|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf, an active base **||300 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.
** Standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaf with only Ginkgo biloba leaf as an active base.
Posted by 5142373391536128670 on Feb 05, 2014
Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012
Its good having veggie caps.
Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Apr 29, 2012
Have been taking this for about a year, and thought I should take a break. When I did my vision got a bit worse. (I'm in my 50s.) It was more difficult to read magazines, and even seeing the tv. Not a scary decrease, but noticeable. Started back on the ginkgo and my vision has returned to my midlife normal. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Posted by Reviewer1980610 on Mar 05, 2012
Th3e older I get the more I appreciate the benefits of ginkgo biloba.