Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body, Hi-Protein Cookie Roll, Chocolate Mint Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.82 oz (80 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From the Makers of Lean Body
- Absolutely Delicious when Served Hot!
- Remove Wrapper & Microwave
The New Cookie Roll will change your idea of what a protein bar can be! Enjoy the homemade goodness of a fresh-baked cookie roll while building muscle at the same time. Each bar contains 25 grams of protein, 0 trans-fats - and is the perfect snack for training athletes and dieters alike. For a special treat, pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds for a fresh-from-the-oven treat anytime!
For oven-fresh taste: Remove wrapper & microwave for 10 secs.
Lean Pro Protein Blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin and vanilla), sugar, margarine (palm oil, water, salt, whey, vegetable monoglycerides, soy lecithin, natural butter flavor, citric acid, beta carotene, vitamin A palmitate added), corn syrup, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, maltitol, chocolate compound coating (sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, cocoa [processed with alkali], non-fat dry milk, soy lecithin and vanilla), cocoa processed with alkali, natural & artificial flavors, salt, baking soda, potassium sorbate and guar gum.
Allergen information: Contains soy, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a plant that processes peanut, tree nut, soy, milk, wheat and egg products.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (80 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|