Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body, Hi-Protein Cookie Roll, Chocolate Chip, 12 Bars, 2.82 oz (80 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From the Makers of Lean Body
- Absolutely Delicious when Served Hot!
- Remover Wrapper & Microwave
- For Oven-Fresh Taste: Remove Wrapper & Microwave for 10 secs.
The New Cookie Roll will change your idea of what a protein bar can be! Enjoy the homemade goodness of a fresh-baked cookie roll while building muscle at the same time. Each bar contains 25 grams of protein, 0 trans-fats - and is the perfect snack for training athletes and dieters alike. For a special treat, pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds for a fresh-from-the-oven treat anytime!
Lean Pro Protein Blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, wheat protein isolate), brown sugar, margarine (palm oil, water, salt, whey, vegetable monoglycerides, soy lecithin, natural butter flavor, citric acid, beta carotene], vitamin A palmitate), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin and vanilla), corn syrup, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, maltitol, water, chocolate coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla extract, vanillin), natural & artificial flavors, salt, baking soda, potassium sorbate, guar gum.
Allergen Information: Contains soy, milk, and wheat.
Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nut, soy, milk, wheat and egg products.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (80 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||99|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|