Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body Mass 60, Muscle Builder Milk Shake, Chocolate Ice Cream, 3.3 lbs (1498 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
4.38 lbs (1.99 kg)
- Product Code: LAB-56024
- UPC Code: 710779560246
- Package Quantity: 3.3 lbs (1498 g)
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 10 in, 3.7 lbs (1.68 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 60 g Protein
- 100% Digestible Protein
- Artificially Flavored
- Blend of 6 Proteins
- 5 g Crealean Creatine
- Build Size & Muscle
- Guaranteed to Get You Big!
- Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee -"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!
- This Product is Independent Lab Assayed for Purity
Why You Should Use Lean Body Mass 60...
- Made for hard gainers. If you need help putting on muscle and weight, then Lean Body Mass 60 is for you. Guaranteed to put weight on you, or your money back.
- Lean Body Mass 60 is easy to use. Just eat your normal breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drink a Lean Body Mass 60 shake at mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and again before bedtime.
- Contains a time-released blend of 6 high quality proteins plus creatine to support anabolic muscle growth.
- Each serving supplies 60 grams of protein—the highest protein content of any product in its class.
- No bloating, because Lean Body Mass 60 is 98% lactose free. 96% fat free, and contains no aspartame, sucrose or fructose.
- Lab tested to meet label claim of potency.
- Designed by an athlete for athletes!
Glass - Fill glass with 16-20 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60, and mix with a spoon until powder is evenly distributed.
Shaker - Fill shaker with 16-20 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover and shake until powder is evenly distributed.
Blender - Fill blender with 16-20 oz of water or your favorite beverage. (for a creamy ice cream flavor add a handful of ice cubes). Add 4 Scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover & blend for 20-30 seconds or until powder is thoroughly mixed.
How Should I Use Lean Body Mass 60
Eat a solid breakfast, lunch, and dinner, getting as many calories as you can at each sitting. Supplement with Lean Body Mass 60 three times per day. Servings should be taken between meals (at mid-morning 2-3 hours after breakfast, and at mid-afternoon, 2-3 hours after lunch) then again 2-3 hours after dinner, right before bedtime.
If you weigh less than 150 pounds, use three (3) half-servings per day. If you weigh more than 150 pounds, use three (3) full servings per day.
Note: Drink plenty of water during the day when using this product.
LeanPro protein blend (whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, glutamine peptides), low D.E. maltodextrin, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural & artificial flavor, Crealean, LGM60 vitamin & mineral blend (di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin), cellulose gum, acesulfame potassium (ace-K), sucralose.
|Serving Size: 4 Scoops (167 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||11%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||77 g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile/BCAAs* (Per Serving)|
|Alanine||1472 mg||Histidine||538 mg||Proline||1651 mg|
|Arginine||682 mg||Isoleucine*||574 mg||Serine||1400 mg|
|Aspartate||3159 mg||Leucine||3231 mg||Threonine||1902 mg|
|Cystine||718 mg||Lysine||2692 mg||Tryptophan||503 mg|
|Glutamate||3625 mg||Methionine||610 mg||Tyrosine||897 mg|
|Glycine||1400 mg||Phenylalanine||1005 mg||Valine||1723 mg|