Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body, High-Protein Meal Replacement Shake, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2.47 lbs (1,120 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $10.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Made with 100% Milk Proteins
- No Gluten
- No Rice Protein
- No Collagen
- No Soy Protein
- No Fillers
- Build Muscle!
- Burn Fat!
- 35 g Protein
- Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake
- Stimulate Muscle Growth!
- Get Stronger! 600 mg BCAA
- Recover Faster! 7000 mg Glutamine
- Get Leaner! 7000 mg EFA-Plex EFA's
Check Out the "Nutritional Knock-Out Punch" You Get in Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake!
Lean Body hi-protein meal replacement shake is the quick nutrition solution for hard training athletes who have little time to prepare meals. Forget other supplement pills and powders.
You get it all in Lean Body: Concentrated muscle-building, fat-burning nutrition in one delicious, easy-to-make shake.
- Incredible taste! Lean Body is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That's why the American Culinary Institute awarded Lean Body its Gold Medal Taste Award for five years in a row.
- 50/30/20 (protein/carbohydrate/fat) ratio of macronutrients consisting of highly bio-available, time-release proteins, high-fiber complex carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids, to support lean muscle growth, strength, and higher energy, all day long!
- 35 g of LeanPro proprietary blend of fast-release and slow-release proteins, to give you a sustained flow of vital amino acids to support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth and strength increases.
- Over 6,000 mg of BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per serving. BCAA's have an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle tissue breakdown).
- Over 7,000 mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid. Studies show that supplemental glutamine can also prevent muscle breakdown.
- 21 grams of an advanced blend of complex carbohydrates to help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin levels, to promote greater energy and fat burning.
- 7 grams of FiberPlex dietary fiber per serving, from Fibersol-2, providing 28% of the RDA for fiber to support superior intestinal and cardiovascular health.
- 7 grams EFA-Plex containing natural-source omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, medium-chain triglycerides, flaxseed oil, and borage oil.
- No Maltodextrin
- No Aspartame
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Contains 21 Vitamins & Minerals
Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee
"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!"
This product is independent lab assayed for purity.
Glass — Fill glass with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops (70 g) of Lean Body, and mix with spoon.
Shaker — Fill shaker with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops (70g) of Lean Body, cover and shake.
Blender — Fill blender with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage (for a creamy ice cream flavor add handful of ice cubes). Add 2 scoops of Lean Body, cover and blend for 20-30 seconds.
How Should I Use Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake?
Before Workouts — Take Lean Body 1-1/2 hours prior to working out to keep muscles supplied with nitrogen-promoting amino acids and provide nutritional support to prevent muscle breakdown.
After Workouts — Take Lean Body within 30 minutes of your workout to jumpstart muscle repair, growth, and increase muscle glycogen (fuel) stores.
Before Bedtime — Take Lean Body 1 hour prior to bedtime to ensure a steady supply of muscle - building nutrients all night long.
LeanPro (cross flow micro ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, cross flow micro ultrafiltered whey protein isolate, glutamine peptides), EFA Plex (sunflower oil, creamer [high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols], MCT oil, flaxseed oil, borage oil), Fiber Plex (polydextrose, fibersol 2 fiber, cellulose gum, oat flour, rice bran), natural and artificial flavors, vitamin & mineral blend (di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin), fructose, salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (70 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based in a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4