Lafe's Natural Body Care, All Natural Deodorant Stick, Fresh, 2.5 oz (71 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.76|
- No Propylene Glycol
- Beauty With a Natural Conscience Award - Natural Solutions
- Aluminum, Gluten, & Propylene Glycol Free
- Made With Hemp Oil, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils
- Effective, Natural Deodorant Protection
Lafe's works! Our award winning deodorants are internationally recognized for their effectiveness.
Stay shower fresh all day with our special blend of active ingredients and essential oils which fight odor causing bacteria.
Glycerin (vegetable), aqua (water), sodium stearate (vegetable), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis* (aloe vera) leaf extract, cannabis sativa* (hemp) seed oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, eugenia caryophyllus* (clove bud) essential oil, essential oil aromatic blend
Paraben, propylene glycol and aluminum free
No animal testing
Good quality deodorant with natural ingredients.Suffices for a long time. If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************
Posted by 5123667411701671399 on Dec 25, 2016
Posted by Rosalila on Apr 24, 2016
LO estoy utilizando hace un año y tengo ya ganas de que se acabe. Huele muy bien al ponértelo, pero su efecto es escaso y su aroma se pierde rápido. No lo recomiendo. Los he probado mejores
Best one I've tried so far
Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Apr 14, 2016
This is by far the best natural deodorant I've tried. I apply in the morning and don't have to reapply during the day, as is the case with most natural deodorants. The only con I can think of is that it feels slightly sticky when you apply it. It doesn't bother me, but it could be a problem if you don't dig that.
doesn't help with deodoranting
Posted by 5061119104991466447 on Apr 12, 2014
probably too natural to handle its mission :( seems like good quality product but it doesn't help with deodoranting at all.