Lafe's Natural Body Care, Baby, Insect Repellent, 4 oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Kids Too!
- USDA Organic
- Deet & Chemical Free
- Certified Organic by MayaCert
Lafes Insect Repellent
A special blend of certified organic botanical oils to repel nasty insects. Chemical and DEET free.
- USDA NOP certified organic
- Our baby-safe plastic reduces exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which may be harmful to moms and infants. No BPA, phthalates or harmful chemicals.
...because what goes on your body goes in your body.
Shake well. Apply to exposed skin every 2-3 hours or as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
Essential Oils of:
*Pelargonium graveolens (geranium)
Aqua (water), essential oils of: *cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), *eucalptus globulus (eucalyptus), *citris medica limonum (lemon), *lavandula officinalis (lavender), prunus amygdalus dulcis (essential oil dispersant from sweet almond oil)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or put in trash.
Storage: Store in original container out of reach of children.
I bought this for my 8 month baby and I use it on myself as well. It contains organic botanical oils and the plastic container is bpa free. The smell is very pleasing. It is effective at repelling mosquitoes. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
the best repellent i ever met.
Posted by 5459277761397457414 on Dec 30, 2016
I use this on my 2-3 mths old infant as its the mosquito season, it has very light pleasant smell unlike other brand have very strong smell. We adult use it too, after apply no sticky feel
Posted by Reviewer2924824 on Aug 12, 2016
not effective at all for me
it really works well for Taipei
Posted by 4664580218642028409 on Aug 03, 2016
i've been followed by bugs and mosquito, thanks to the high body temperature due to my pregnancy. However, this repellent really worked well for me in the hot summer time
Posted by 5693869105148588193 on Jul 05, 2016
I really like it. I use it on my 9 month old baby and myself. Has a very nice smell and works great!