Lafe's Natural Body Care, Baby, Insect Repellent, 4 oz (118 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Kids Too!
- USDA Organic
- Deet & Chemical Free
- Certified Organic by MayaCert
Lafes Insect Repellent
A special blend of certified organic botanical oils to repel nasty insects. Chemical and DEET free.
- USDA NOP certified organic
- Our baby-safe plastic reduces exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which may be harmful to moms and infants. No BPA, phthalates or harmful chemicals.
...because what goes on your body goes in your body.
Shake well. Apply to exposed skin every 2-3 hours or as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
Essential Oils of:
*Pelargonium graveolens (geranium)
Aqua (water), essential oils of: *cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), *eucalptus globulus (eucalyptus), *citris medica limonum (lemon), *lavandula officinalis (lavender), prunus amygdalus dulcis (essential oil dispersant from sweet almond oil)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or put in trash.
Storage: Store in original container out of reach of children.
I bought this for my 8 month baby and I use it on myself as well. It contains organic botanical oils and the plastic container is bpa free. The smell is very pleasing. It is effective at repelling mosquitoes. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
This is a nice insect repellent for the whole family to use. I like that it is all natural but you do have to watch that it doesn't get in the eyes because it stings. Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!
cannot prevent at all
Posted by 5637841513012486914 on Jun 23, 2016
I spray this ob myself and my 2yrs old daughter when we visited a zoo. It didnt work. I was bitten a few times by mosquitoes. Same goes for my daughter.
Posted by 5602300081076852065 on Jun 13, 2016
Smells good and works well
The smell is good
Posted by 4626226226268192987 on Jun 13, 2016
The smell is not that strong and it's not that oily !
Posted by 5372461762646320379 on May 29, 2016
Sorry to tell that this item didn't work at all, the mosiquito didn't afraid of this.