Lane Labs, AdvaCal Ultra 1000, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1994
- #1 Bone-Building Calcium
- Plus 7 Bone Nutrient and 1000 IU of Vit. D3
- Easy to Swallow Capsules
- Patented, Advanced Calcium Supplement
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practices
- 1000 mg AdvaCal (AAACa) Calcium
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3
- 600 mg Magnesium
- 122 mg Other Bone nutrients
Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet throughout life, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
Take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules at bedtime, preferably with food.
Gelatin, citric acid, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
Gluten Free. Lactose Free.
Consult a health professional first if you are pregnant, nursing or have chronic granulomatous disorders (CGD).
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg||84%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||50 mcg||63%|
|Calcium (as calcium hydroxide & calcium oxide)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide and magnesium citrate)||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (as monomethionate)||6 mg||40%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||2 mg||100%|
|HAI Amino Acid Extract (from sea algae)||<1 mg||†|
|Boron (as boron citrate, aspartate & glycinate)||2 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established.
On two separate occasions I had bone density tests where my doctor wanted to place me on a drug bec of decreased density...both times I used ADVACAL and after about 8 weeks repeated the test...bone density increased. The reason it happened twice is I had gone off the ADVACAL for about a year because of high cost...after receiving negative results from bone test I went on it again and wow!...results were great. Strongly recommend this for older women bec we do lose density when estrogen is diminished.