Lane Labs, Eco Omega, Sustainable Omega 3, Marine Oil Pearls, 150 Softgel Pearls (Discontinued Item)
By Lane Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Sustainable by Friend of the Sea
- Natural Fruit Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
Sustainable Omega 3 DHA & EPA
Eco Omega contains food grade calamari oil, pressed from calamari trimmings. Calamari oil contains high levels of Omega 3, especially DHA. Nearly 60% of the Omega in Eco Omega is DHA. Traditional leading fish oils contain only about half as much DHA.
Eco-Omega is virtually free of heavy metal and contaminants.
Swallow or chew 3-5 pearls once daily with food.
Highly purified omega-3 oil from calamari (as calamarine), capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural orange/berry flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate and natural tocopherols (soy)).
GMP Good Manufacturing Practices
Gluten free. Lactose free
Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary. Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 5 Softgel Pearls|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||425 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||125 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||250 mg||†|
|Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids||50 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Values not established.