Lane Labs, ImmunoFin, 120 Soft Gelcaps (Discontinued Item)
By Lane Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1994
- Promotes White Blood Cell Production
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
ImmunoFin is a concentrated G-E lipid (Glycerol Ether Lipid) supplement made from purified shark liver oil. ImmunoFin promotes the production of healthy, new white blood cells for the body's immune system.
Many adult diets are low in foods (such as meat), which provide G-E lipids. Mother's milk is one of the richest known sources of G-E lipids, followed by shark liver oil. Each 250 mg ImmunoFin gelcap supplies 50 mg of G-E lipids.
Take two gelcaps twice daily with food.
Shark liver oil extract, gelatin, water and glycerin.
Consult a health care professional first if you are pregnant or nursing.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established