- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Gentle Cleansing
- Protective Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic & Alcohol-Free
Your baby entered the world with beautifully healthy skin. Because breastmilk is a natural laxative, breastfed babies may need changing more often especially in the first few weeks. Lansinoh Clean & Condition Baby Wipes were made especially for baby's bottom and contain Lansinoh Brand Lanolin which provides gentle, thorough cleansing while protecting your baby's sensitive skin between diaper changes.
Breastfed babies have different needs. Clean & Condition Baby Wipes were developed with the specific needs of breastfed babies in mind.
Feel the Lansinoh difference:
- Conditions skin to prevent dryness & chaffing
- Provides protective barrier between diaper changes
- Gentle formula for more-frequent cleansing
- Special spun-lace fabric for extra strength & silk softness
- Lightly scented
For best results use with Lansinoh 3-in-1 Diaper Rash Ointment.
Water, mineral oil, propylene glycol, oleyl erucate, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl oleate, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, ceteareth-20, methylparaben, PEG-75 lanolin, cetylpyridinium chloride, butylparaben, fragrance.
Safety sealed for your protection
Do not flush
Close lid after each use to prevent drying. Keep out of reach of children.
Excellent wipes, very soft on baby skin
Posted by 5495440799383892333 on Nov 30, 2016
I bought these wipes after many other attempts to find the right ones for my Baby. I like other brands too (like Mustela) but they are too expensive. Lansinoh are soft on baby skin and don't cause any irritation (my baby's skin is very sensitive) and their price is very attractive compared to other brands. The wipes have a really nice natural smell and, they also come out of the box very easily (super hand for when you are trying to change a nappy with one hand and hold the baby with the other!!). I keep on re-ordering them all the time.
Posted by 5118052845665449462 on Jul 05, 2016
These wipes are of really good quality and soft for my baby's skin
Posted by 5040280184247589941 on Jan 07, 2015
I think these are pretty good. Thick and easy to pull out one at a time. better than aleva (?) naturals and baby spa.
Posted by 5517754974766117457 on Jan 06, 2014