Larenim, Concealer, Fair Maiden Med, 1 g
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.71|
Larenim is devoted to helping you reveal your natural beauty!
Apply under eyes to help minimize the appearance of shadows and fine lines
Apply with concealer brush to under-eye area.
- No parabens
- No bismuth oxychloride
- No chemical sunscreens
- No FD&C dyes
- No talc
- No chemical preservatives
- No gluten
- No nano-size particles
No orange tone!
No orange tone!
Great, great! I ususally use the palest consealers in the market, but it is often become on the orange side. Not with this one!! It has quite dense matt coverage, wich is great on acne. Applying with wet brush gives smooth and even coverage. The best acne consealer I ever had.
Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Dec 03, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014
coverage is nice
Light weight feeling on your face
Posted by 5171089053959128777 on Feb 17, 2013
Packaging of 1g contains a lot of product! I am using it at least 2 months and it looks endless. It is matte finish product, makes redness, dark spots be less noticeable. I do not feel that my skin becomes dry or irritated after I started to use it but it can get into my fine lines, so it possible that you can overdo it. That is why to use a primer before. I would not say it is long lasting product (~ 3/4 h then you have to touch up) if you use it on your own.
Posted by Motrena on Dec 12, 2012
Best concealer in powder form.