Categories Bath & Beauty Vegan / Cruelty Free Beauty Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Mascara
Larenim, Mineralash Mascara, Jet Black, 0.30 oz
- Separates and Defines Lashes
- Helps to Support Lash Growth with Biotin, Jojoba Oil, and d-Panthenol
- Excellent for Sensitive Eyes
- All Day Wear
- Full Lashes with No Clumps, No Flakes
- Lash Thickening Brush
- Washes Off Easily
- Winner of Best of Beauty Award 2009 by Better Nutrition Magazine
Mineralash Mascara is formulated to promote natural-looking, separated lashes that are darker, thicker, glossier and longer. You can wear it all day without worrying about raccoon eyes, and at the end of the day it can easily be removed.
Mineralash Mascara is formulated with vegan, nourishing ingredients that can make you proud of your eyelashes. The all-natural mascara is made with Jojoba Seed oil, Biotin and d-Panthenol to help support lash growth. Wear Mineralash Mascara and your eyes will thank you!
All Mineral Makeups are not created equal
Many people believe that all mineral makeup is the same, but this couldn't be further from the truth. It's all about the formulation, attention to detail and the quality of the ingredients. Note these features set Larenim mineral makeup apart from other mineral makeups:
- No Bismuth oxychloride, which can be responsible for the greasy, big-pored look and skin irritation that dissuade many people from continuing to use some other mineral makeups.
- One of the most comprehensive color selections in the mineral makeup market. With foundation shades to accommodate all ethnicities
- Suitable for all age ranges. Our colors avoid the unappealing "glitter effect" that can emphasize fine lines in the skin. Instead, Larenim mineral makeup offers a refined luster which refracts light and appears to "de-age" eyes and cheeks.
The Larenim Advantage:
- Larenim mineral makeup is non-comedogenic and should not block pores!
- Contains no talc, no fillers, no parabens, no phthalates and no FD&C dyes
- Does not "spoil." Contains no starches that can "feed" acne bacteria
- Larenim mineral makeup is very natural. It is never mask-like and it gives skin a beautiful "glow." Many people comment that Larenim mineral makeup actually feels good on their skin
- Perfect makeup for all skin types!
- Not tested on animals. Larenim mineral makeup is cruelty-free and made in the U.S.A.
Formulated with Minerals, Biotin, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and d-Panthenol, Mineralash mascara helps enhance lash growth by feeding, strengthening and conditioning the lashes in every nutrient-rich application. Rice bran wax separates and defines each lash leaving your lashes full, lush and flake-free.
Mineralash mascara is not only good for your lashes; it promotes natural-looking, separated lashes that are darker, thicker, glossier and longer. This unrivaled vegan formula is gentle enough for the most sensitive of eyes! It contains none of the synthetic oils, petrolates, phthalates, glycols or FD&C dyes found in most conventional brands of mascara. Additionally, Mineralash mascara uses natural alternatives to parabens.
The Mineralash mascara formula nourishes and protects the lashes while providing long lasting, smudge-free, all day color without reapplication. The unique brush applicator curls and lengthens the lashes, leaving even the thinnest eyelashes looking Hollywood glamorous and camera ready!
Larenim Mineral Makeup is proud to be a part of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and is dedicated to developing beautiful and vegan makeup.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
Not tested on animals
Water, stearic acid, glycerin, ozokerite (mineral wax), glyceryl stearate, glyceryl laurate (from coconut), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cyclopentasiloxane (from silica), oryza sativa, (rice) bran wax, acacia Senegal gum, arginine, fragrance (essence of almond and vanilla), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disteadimonium hectorite (from clay), panthenol, tocopherol, biotin
May contain: Iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)