- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Italy's Favorite Coffee
- Since 1895
- New Blend
- 100% Premium Arabica
- Refined and Delicate Aroma
Over a century of history in coffee, passionate dedication to absolute quality and creative discipline at the forefront of innovation make all Lavazza blends a truly unique and flavorful experience. Authentic Italian.
Roasting - Medium.
Measure 1 full tablespoon of coffee per 6 ounces (3/4 cup) of water. Adjust the amount of coffee to suit your taste. Any type of filter and drip coffee maker can be used. Never allow coffee to boil.
Tips for Freshness:
After opening, keep your Lavazza coffee in the fridge in an airtight opaque container.
... let you down either. This one, the black one and the gold one are the best - try them all. The black one and the gold one are quite similar, but this red one has a little bigger grains and perhaps a little more "taste and character" in it. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Posted by 5531919954056022903 on Sep 19, 2014
Posted by 5325681172826590991 on Sep 01, 2014
다른분들은 에스프레소용이나 다른것을 구매 많이 했길래 반신반의하였지만 역시 LAVAZZA!!!! 커피. 진하지 않은 커피 좋아하는데 이게 딱 적당해여!! 핸드드립으로 내려먹음 향도 좋고, 다크 로스팅도 아니라서 탄맛도 거의 없습니다.
Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 05, 2014
ok as coffe goes, but not up to LavAzza's normal high standards. Very acidic.
Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 04, 2014
It was good but not great.