- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Dietary Supplement
CholestOut II is a unique formulation designed to help support healthy cholesterol levels and maintain cardiovascular health naturally and safely. It contains:
- Policosanol—A group of compounds purified from sugar cane that can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range. Policosanol does not increase blood sugar.
- Inositol hexanicotinate (IHN)—A non-"flushing" form of niacin (vitamin B3) that has been shown to help maintain normal cholesterol balance.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)—An energy-transfer molecule that plays a significant role in helping to promote and maintain proper cardiovascular function. Supplementing with CoQ10 can help to compensate for possible loss of this important nutrient.
- Green and black tea polyphenols—A special mixture of the polyphenols from these two teas, including theaflavins found only in black tea, that has been shown to have a beneficial effect on normal cholesterol levels. CholestOut II uses the same ratios and amounts used in this study.
- DHEA—A steroid hormone that helps support reduced carotid-artery wall thickness.
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals and 1 capsule at bedtime or as directed by your physician.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening. Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (vitamin B3 as inositol hexanicotinate)||234 mg||1,170|
|Green tea extract||94 mg||*|
|Total polyphenols||84 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10||7 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|