Life Enhancement, CholestOut II with DHEA, 120 Capsules1 Review
Expiration Date: Jan 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LEM-02045
- UPC Code: 603902020451
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 3.9 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.92
- A Dietary Supplement
CholestOut II is a unique formulation designed to help support healthy cholesterol levels and maintain cardiovascular health naturally and safely. It contains:
- Policosanol—A group of compounds purified from sugar cane that can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range. Policosanol does not increase blood sugar.
- Inositol hexanicotinate (IHN)—A non-"flushing" form of niacin (vitamin B3) that has been shown to help maintain normal cholesterol balance.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)—An energy-transfer molecule that plays a significant role in helping to promote and maintain proper cardiovascular function. Supplementing with CoQ10 can help to compensate for possible loss of this important nutrient.
- Green and black tea polyphenols—A special mixture of the polyphenols from these two teas, including theaflavins found only in black tea, that has been shown to have a beneficial effect on normal cholesterol levels. CholestOut II uses the same ratios and amounts used in this study.
- DHEA—A steroid hormone that helps support reduced carotid-artery wall thickness.
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals and 1 capsule at bedtime or as directed by your physician.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening. Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (vitamin B3 as inositol hexanicotinate)||234 mg||1,170|
|Green tea extract||94 mg||*|
|Total polyphenols||84 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10||7 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|