Life Extension, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- For Longer Life
- Supports Cellular Energy Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product is best utilized when taken on an empty stomach with water or juice in divided doses 45 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
Rice flour, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: For some people, L-carnitine, especially acetyl-L-carnitine, may have a stimulating effect. Therefore, it may be unwise to take it in the evening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride)||1000 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've noticed that I've been increasing my weights faster during my strength training sessions and not experiencing as many sore muscles after a work out - I also take CoQ10. I'm hoping this is maintaining the function and energy of my mitochondria. When the mitochondria function dwindles, degenerative disease is inevitable.