- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Fat Soluble Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
Ascorbyl palmitate (AP) is an ester formed from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid creating a fat-soluble form of vitamin C that can reach tissue areas ascorbic acid cannot. This form is synthetic from two compounds; it has been shown to be beneficial for protecting the lipids from peroxidation. The lipophilic AP is able to cross biological barriers and satisfies the tissue demand for ascorbate better than the hydrophilic form. AP should be considered as the preferred form of transport of ascorbate into neural tissues.
Technically, the ascorbic acid “part” of ascorbyl palmitate is only 40% of the total weight. Since ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid might work in separate areas of the body, the concentration of ascorbic acid by weight has little relevance to the benefits of ascorbyl palmitate, so it has not been included in the product contents description.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from 500 mg ascorbyl palmitate)||200 mg||333%|