Life Extension, Aspirin, Low Dose, 81 mg, 300 Enteric Coated Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Ready in Case
- Compare to the Active Ingredient in Bayer Low Dose Aspirin†
- Easy Open Cap
- Pain Reliever (NSAID)
- ‡ Aspirin Regimen
- For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Ask your doctor about other uses for safety coated 81 mg aspirin.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*||Pain reliever|
|*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
anhydrous lactose**, black iron oxide**, brown iron oxide**, croscarmellose sodium**, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6**, hypromellose**, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil**, polysorbate 80**, potassium hydroxide**, pregelatinized starch**, propylene glycol**, purified water**, shellac**, silicon dioxide, simethicone**, sodium bicarbonate**, sodium hydroxide**, sodium lauryl sulfate**, stearic acid**, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate, yellow iron oxide**.
**contains one or more of these ingredients
This package not for households with young children
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- New symptoms appear
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness of swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
‡ Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure you talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
After taking these for a month, I decided to make sure they were dissolving, so, I put a couple in my mouth and, guess what, the covering does not dissolve. I bit into one and the center dissolved but the covering was like plastic. After reading the previous review, I was shocked to see that this is not a Life Extension product and the manufacturer is nowhere to be found. It could be made in China or Iraq for all I know. I'm dumping too.
Posted by Reviewer1743703 on Jun 21, 2016
This is a very good price and great value.
Posted by 4923454984832648470 on Jun 08, 2016
Life Extension, Aspirin
Posted by 5101166947477215679 on Feb 10, 2016
Very good price and quality. Protects the stomach.
Low Dose Aspirin
Posted by Reviewer1966559 on Dec 11, 2015
The low dose aspirin I get from iHerb is great. I take it as part of a daily regimen for heart problems. The cost is amazing, but the best part is the shipping. I live overseas and it usually takes about 4 days to get my order. Great product and great service. Thanks!!