Life Extension, Biotin, 600 mcg, 100 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential Nutrient for Healthy Hair and Nails
- Dietary Supplement
Biotin is an unnumbered member of the water soluble B-complex family, normally only required in minute amounts. Biotin is used as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid catabolism, and is essential in maintaining metabolic homeostasis. Biotin plays an important role in metabolic functioning as a coenzyme carrier of activated carbon dioxide in the TCA cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle). In its coenzyme form, biotin synthesizes glucose from non-carbohydrate sources, and synthesizes and breaks down certain fatty acids and amino acids
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|