Life Extension, Black Cumin Seed Oil With Bio-Curcumin, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Modulates Regulators of Inflammation and Immunity
- Dietary Supplement
As we age, a balanced immune and inflammatory response becomes critical to guarding our health Research has shown Black Cumin Seed Oil to be particularly effective.
Scientists have determined that black cumin seeds contain a broad spectrum of active compounds. Combined, these compounds provide powerful and wide-ranging immune support and promote healthy inflammatory response.
A number of biological factors contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers. In a series of scientific studies, Black Cumin Seed Oil has been shown to support the normal effectiveness of these inflammatory factors.
Also, an aging, healthy immune system needs to orchestrate the activity of macrophages and helper T-cells that work together to identify and destroy dangerous microbes and abnormal cells. Black Cumin Seed Oil was also shown to support the optimal function of these vitally important defensive activities.
By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system—which is increasingly important as we age—and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, carob color, sunflower lecithin.
Caution: Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thymocid organic black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa)||500 mg||**|
|BCM-95 Bio-Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) 25:1 extract (root) [std. to 95% Total Curcuminoids Complex with Essential Oils of Turmeric Rhizome by HPLC (190 mg)]||200 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|