- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Healthy Bone Support
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) to seven (7) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Check the calcium content of other supplements you are taking to determine how much additional calcium should be supplemented.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate, sucrose, corn starch, dl-alpha tocopherol, stearic acid
Contains soybeans. Contains corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||100 IU||25%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||200 mg||20%|
They have added sucrose and dI-alpha tocopherol.....neither of which should be necessary and both of which are detrimental to our health. The 'other ingredients' must not show up, or I didn't notice them in the description.
This is a capsule, not a gel cap. The NOW VCap is impossible to swallow. This is the only calcium citrate product offered by iHerb that I can swallow. Also, there are no other types of calcium added to the capsule (carbonate, etc.) as I saw in the other brand products. I wish it had Boron in it, but I have been taking this for years. I am a breast cancer survivor, so my oncologist advised I add addition vitamin D-3 to this capsule in lieu of taking a medication like Fosamax, which makes me ill. My bone density tests look good, as Arimidex (breast cancer medication) takes calcium from the bone. All in all, I have to give this product a good review.