Life Extension, Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Foundation for Longer Life
- From Cows Not Treated With Growth Hormone (rBST)
- Dietary Supplement
Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid that generates energy and helps increase strength, quicker recovery, and exercise endurance. Blood ammonia concentration increases during endurance exercise and has been proposed as a cause for both peripheral and central fatigue. In trials, glutamine supplementation reduced the accumulation of blood ammonia during prolonged, strenuous exercise in high-level athletes. As an immune booster, glutamine supplementation may prevent the negative effects of strenuous exercise on immune function. Moreover, glutamine supplementation has a protective effect in the DNA fragmentation, mitochondrial membrane depolarization and apoptosis, and in regulation of the inflammatory process and immune suppression, which are induced by a single session of exercise. Glutamine also plays an important role in maintaining functional integrity of the gut. As a gut-trophic factor, glutamine improves intestinal function, allowing better absorption of nutrients.
Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder contains creatine for optimal assimilation. The whey protein isolate has gone through a cross flow microfiltration process, which allows the product to retain its important subfractions in natural proportions.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Mix one (1) level scoop once or twice daily with water, milk or juice (4 to 8 oz), or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Drink immediately.
Provon 292 rBST free whey protein isolate, natural vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, gum acacia, stevia extract, maltodextrin.
Contains milk and soybeans.
Caution: If you have significant kidney or liver disease, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<0.5 g||0%†|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%†|
|Creapure Creatine monohydrate||2 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
† Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
(Approximate g per serving):
|Aspartic Acid||1.56 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.13 g|