Life Extension, Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder, Vanilla Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1000 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Improved Vanilla Flavor
- Provides Optimum Immune and Muscle Support
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Mix one (1) level scoop once or twice daily with water, milk or juice (4 to 8 oz), or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Drink immediately.
Natural flavors, soy lecithin, stevia, maltodextrin.
Contains milk and soybeans. Contains corn.
This product contains NO egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Caution: If you have significant kidney or liver disease, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (21.4 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: Approximately 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||<5|
|Total Fat||<0.5 g||0%†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%†|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%†|
|Protein (from 15.4 g whey protein isolate)||13 g||26%†|
|Creapure Creatine monohydrate||2 g||**†|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Provon Amino Acid Typical Profile per saving (13 grams)*|
|Aspartic Acid||1.63 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.56 g|
|*Density may fluctuate but the content weight is as stated.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been working out for a year now and I really saw results once I started taking a pre workout shake and post workout shake. Great stuff, taste could be better though.
Use it to heal. Burns Sports injuries Immune booster Mix it with vanilla ice-cream & whole milk to make a meal out of it. Add cocoa powder if you're a chocoholic. Have to use blender for the win. Good for you 'work-out queens' & 'jocs'. Good for old people. I'm speaking from experience . . not hear-say.