Life Extension, D-Ribose Tablets, 100 Veggie Tabs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- For Longer Life
- Helps Maintain Healthy Energy Levels in Heart & Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. However, under conditions of stress, injury, or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform optimally.
D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
In studies of healthy athletes, supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal. By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial for heart health.
D-Ribose Tablets and D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one serving daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. For alternative dosing take one (1) tablet daily for general health. Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Tablets.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), silica, vegetable stearate.
Caution: Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 5 Vegetarian Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%†|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||83 mg||8%|
|Bioenergy Ribose (Non-GMO D-Ribose)||5100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.