Life Extension, DHEA, 25 mg, 100 Dissolve in Mouth Tablets
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Hormone Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
The exact number of tablets to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician. Generally, place one (1) to four (4) tablets under the tongue, allow to dissolve and swallow. Take in the morning and/or afternoon. DHEA serum blood tests are suggested prior to and 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing. This product can be taken with or without food.
Sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with you physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)||25 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|